Boston Red Sox, Boston, Mass. Spring Training Public Address
Announcer (2008-2009), Mascot (2000-2001)
- MC’d in-game introduction and managed in-game entertainment schedules.
- Appeared on behalf of team charity events.
- Developed characteristics and routine for “ Wally the Green monster,” performing
them on- and off-field.
Hope-Beckham, Inc., Atlanta, Ga. Mobile Marketer,
Mascot for National Peanut Tour (2002)
- Part of 8 person team that traveled 25,000 miles and made dozen of appearances
on behalf of client.
- Led the team’s presentations in front of large groups as tour mascot.
New England Sports Network, Boston, Mass.
NESN.com Content Manager, Colummist (1999-2002)
- Met frequent deadlines as Boston Bruins beat writer and also as weekly columnist.
- Promoted to Content Manager, responsible for appearance and content of
- Helped NESN.com grow into one of country’s largest sports news sites.
Boston University Sports Marketing, Boston, Mass.
Marketing Representative, Mascot Coordinator (1998-2002)
- Made hundreds of appearances as “ Rhett the Terrier “ at sporting
events and community/charity functions.
- Promoted to mascot coordinator to manage staff and budget.
- Earned national awards and convinced ESPN to include “Rhett” in